suibom

Default how do I alphabetize file names in Word

When I open a file in Word, the file lists are not alphabetical. They used to
be! How do I made them alphabetical again?
Carol

Hi,

View | Arrange Icons by Name

Or if you have just created a folder, click F5 to refresh the list.

"suibom" wrote:

When I open a file in Word, the file lists are not alphabetical. They used to
be! How do I made them alphabetical again?

Anne Troy

Carol: Just hit the Views dropdown on the top of the dialog box, and choose
Details, then click the NAME bar. You may need to click it twice.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com