Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trudy

Default Footer is missing

We have a document that is missing its footer. When we click on the button
that toggles between the header and footer, there is no footer at all. We
are using Word 2000. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trudy

We found a solution. We copied/pasted the content of the document (except
for the last paragraph mark) into a new document and that did the trick.