JG

Default print view-portion of document blacked out with text behind it

in print view with zoom at either 100% or fit to page, a portion of the page
is black with the text behind it. If I reduce the zoom to 50% the black
(highlighted) portion disappears and I can see the text. How do I remove the
blacked out portion? It is almost as if part of the document is being
highted in black, but it is the entire width of the page regardless of text
or margins.
Shauna Kelly

Hi JG

I would suspect that this is a video driver problem. A large block of black
translates as "I can't cope". Go to the website of the manufacturer of your
video card, and download the latest driver.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word