Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
luminore

Default HOW TO INSTALL "Text with Layout" converter??

Microsoft Word 2002 used to have an option to save a file as "Text with
Layout". When I tried use it, system ask me install this option from CD.
How to install it -in details? Will this install only this specific "Text
with

Layout" utility(single), or whole text converters/graphics filters pack? It
seems to me, some converter already installed in standard installation.Any
suggestions on how I can save a file as "Text with Layout"? Does this
converter doscontinued due some problems or bugs?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

The converter was discontinued for security reasons, but it will still work
if available. You can download it with instructions from the downloads page
of my web site.