amiga1200

Default Merging an access record or query to a word doc

I cannot work out how to send the current record or a single record query to
a Word doc.
Doug Robbins

Fellow MVP Albert Kallal has a nice working sample template system for
ms-access that allows you
to mange, create and merge data from ms-access to word. You can give this
sample "super easy word merge" a try he

http://www.members.shaw.ca/Alb*ertKa...msaccess.ht*ml

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"amiga1200" wrote in message
I cannot work out how to send the current record or a single record query
a Word doc.

amiga1200

When I clicked on the link you provided all I got was a page not found,
please help

Kevin

http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbÂ*ertK...saccess.htÂ*ml

--

"amiga1200" wrote in message
I cannot work out how to send the current record or a single record query
a Word doc.

Peter Jamieson

For some reason there are a couple of hyphens in the link Doug
provided -this one should be OK:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKal.../msaccess.html

Peter Jamieson

"amiga1200" wrote in message
I cannot work out how to send the current record or a single record
query
a Word doc.

Merging Access into Word - characters changed LindaM Mailmerge 2 May 9th 05 03:58 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
WordPerfect keyboard macro>Word equivalent? Anty New Users 2 March 13th 05 06:23 PM