Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Myra Myra is offline

Default I am seeing 4 pages of the document on the screen

I cannot get the document back to print layout with a single page of the
document on the screen. Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

myra wrote:
I cannot get the document back to print layout with a single page of
the document on the screen. Help

What is the Zoom setting on the toolbar? If it's anywhere close to 100%,
you'll see just one page.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you selected "Whole Page" or "Page Width" in View | Zoom?