Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
js

Default protect doc?

Hi,
if my doc is wdAllowOnlyFormFields, the .Add method will cause
DocumentBeforeClose event to fire, and won't let me open the doc,
how to fix this? thanks.

Set oWordApp = CreateObject("Word.Application") 'New Word.Application
Set oWordDocO = oWordApp.Documents.Add(Template:=filename,
NewTemplate:=True)

Cannot Protect a Mail-Merge Form DaveDVF Microsoft Word Help 3 October 27th 05 07:03 PM
Using Protect Document feature in Word 2003. Mike Microsoft Word Help 2 September 27th 05 01:52 PM
Can't protect my form BCBC Tables 2 May 17th 05 09:18 PM
Cannot protect a Word 2003 document Eric Hale Microsoft Word Help 1 March 8th 05 11:42 PM
All I want to do is protect my Word document. Why is XP so diffe. I Hate Computers Microsoft Word Help 3 January 13th 05 09:56 PM