Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert M Jones Robert M Jones is offline

Default templates dialogue box

Is there a way of creating a toolbar shortcut straight to the templates
dialogue box? (Word 2003)
I have a toolbar icon to take me to the New Document options in the
sidebar but would like to bypass that step and create a one click
shortcut to display the dialog for the templates "on my computer" which
are the only ones I ever choose from.
I used to be able to do this on Word 97 but can't work it out on 2003.
Many thanks.

--
Rev Robert M Jones, Wimborne Baptist Church, UK
http://www.wimborne-baptist.org.uk