Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Viewing Two documents

Hello

Is it possible to have two documents (or pages) open side by side on
the screen and work on them both. I passed someones computer the other
day and they had two documents or pages open and appeared to be
working on them both.

I have searched help and can get them to open underneath each other
but not side by side.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale

tools | compare and merge. Or open the two documents if they are not related,
and right-click in the task bar and choose Tile Windows Horizontal (or
vertically if you prefer)
--
Rae Drysdale