Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alice Rose

Default Print view problem

Need Help!
I am using Word 2003. When I press start and then Microsoft Office Word 2003
the blank page comes up in web lay out. When I select print lay out I get
what looks like a print preview. It is small with gray around it. I can't get
it to take the full screen. My normal view comes out real small in the top
left hand corner.
Anxiously waiting for an answer.
--
ASH from home
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale

Check the zoom on the right hand side of the standard toolbar. It should read
100%. Alternatively if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, hold down the
Ctrl key and scroll. This will zoom in and out on your page. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Alice Rose" wrote:

Need Help!
I am using Word 2003. When I press start and then Microsoft Office Word 2003
the blank page comes up in web lay out. When I select print lay out I get
what looks like a print preview. It is small with gray around it. I can't get
it to take the full screen. My normal view comes out real small in the top
left hand corner.
Anxiously waiting for an answer.
--
ASH from home

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alice Rose

RAE
Thank you, thank you. The zoom button wasn't showing on my tool bar! I
really am happy you were able to help me.
--
ASH from home