Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ashley Ashley is offline

Default Quote and apostrophe mark key

Hello, I need help ASAP.

I have somehow managed to mess up my apostrophe/quote mark key. Instead of
doing a normal quotation or apostrophe, when i hit hte button the first time
nothing happens and then the second (within or without shift) it gives me two
funny quotes at one time (but these can be deleted separately). I have tried
the smart quotes/straight quotes thing and that hasn't helped. I have tried
to play around with the language (i use Canadian English) but it hasn't
helped. I must have somehow changed the formatting for that key but don't
know how to fix it. Advice would be very much appreciated.