gigglegal72

Default How do I print text backward (mirror effect)

I need help, how do you change the text (letterings) into mirror Effect, ie
reading backward? I can't use Draw and flip over.

Anne Troy

Hi, Gal. Copy it to MS Paint and flip it there, then bring it back into
Word.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"gigglegal72" wrote in message
I need help, how do you change the text (letterings) into mirror Effect, ie
reading backward? I can't use Draw and flip over.

Herb Tyson [MVP]

If you want the whole document to print backwards... some printers have an
option to set the media type to something like T-shirt transfer. When you
choose that option, the document is printed backwards (even to paper). I
just tested it here with my Canon ip5000, and it does indeed work.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"gigglegal72" wrote in message
I need help, how do you change the text (letterings) into mirror Effect, ie
reading backward? I can't use Draw and flip over.

CyberTaz

If you're just trying to get a graphic effect, use Word Art, to which you
can apply the Flip features (Drawing ToolbarDraw Menu).

HTH |:)

On 8/27/05 1:17 PM, in article
, "gigglegal72"