Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
metsfan1968 metsfan1968 is offline

Default Spacing changes when file opened by others?

I have a Word document that looks fine when opened by me and some other
users. However, for some users it opens with the spacing all changed -
resulting in text moved, altered page breaks, etc. Any idea what is causing
this and/or how to correct? We are all using the same version of Windows,
the same version of Word (2003), and have the same default printer.