Tamclook

Default Simple instructions for inserting a hyperlink in a protected form.

I'm trying to insert an email hyperlink on a protected form. Once the form
is locked, the hyperlink does not work. I've read some suggestions for
macros (I'm not familiar with) and section breaks, but I must not have enough
detail, because those solutions do not work either. Anyone able to help?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Jay Freedman

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:52:02 -0700, "Tamclook"
wrote:

I'm trying to insert an email hyperlink on a protected form. Once the form
is locked, the hyperlink does not work. I've read some suggestions for
macros (I'm not familiar with) and section breaks, but I must not have enough
detail, because those solutions do not work either. Anyone able to help?

Have you been to
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nksInForms.htm ? As far
as I'm aware, there is no other way to create a working hyperlink in a
protected form.

If you're having trouble with the macro (and you really need only the
little one at the beginning of the article), the orange/brown words
"created your macro" are a link to the page
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...eateAMacro.htm with detailed
instructions for installing the macro. An alternative page is
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

Other than that, you need only the instructions for creating the
macrobutton field, which end before the heading "Double-click or
single-click". I don't think I could make them any more detailed
unless I stood behind you to see whether you're doing something wrong.
The rest of the article is for dealing with fine points of making the
form easier to use.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Tamclook

Thank you very much for the help -- I'll try this out!

wrote:

[...]

Hyperlink in Word Attachment ashbronj Microsoft Word Help 0 March 7th 05 06:59 PM
Hyperlink Hijinks Larry Shoots Microsoft Word Help 2 February 28th 05 06:57 PM
hyperlink jr Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 10:55 PM
Using MAILMERGE fields within HYPERLINK fields for Merge to Email Mark V Mailmerge 2 December 4th 04 04:01 PM
Using Hyperlinks in Mail Merge IF...THEN...ELSE Statements Mark V Mailmerge 8 November 30th 04 01:31 PM