Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RV Roush[_2_] RV Roush[_2_] is offline

Default Field Code Programming of Embedded File Bounding Box

Since I am not permitted in Word 2007 to crop more than 4 of the bounding
boxes around embedded file icons in a Word table, I wonder whether I can
alter/reduce the size at the field level code programming level. Where is the
programmers reference guide to get to this level and force size changes on
those bounding boxes? How can this be done?