Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frederikke Frederikke is offline

Default How do I install a new type/fount

I've downloaded a type/fount called "Billo", but can't figure out how to
install it in Microsoft Words.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the font is capable of being printed by your printer driver then if
installed in the Windows font folder, it will be available to Word.

Frederikke wrote:
I've downloaded a type/fount called "Billo", but can't figure out how
to install it in Microsoft Words.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming it's not inside a zip file, right-click on it and choose
"Install."

If you haven't extracted it from a zip file, right-click on the zip
flle and choose "Extract," and tell it to put the contents somewhere
where you'll be able to find them to do the "Install" step.