Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Peter Peter is offline

Default How to edit a form copied from Web ?

I have copied an accident report form from the web.

All useful information are copied - For instance, the type of injury ...
etc.

However, I would like to change the size of some fields but I cannot work
out how. Is it possible for me to make some of the fields bigger so that
it shows all information I have entered ?

Your advice is sought.

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Yes. But that presumes it is a plain Word document and is not a password
protected form: in which case, you may be able to enter data, but would not
be able to change the form.

Without seeing the form, it is difficult to give you an comprehensive
answer. But remember that someone may own the copyright to the form.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP