cbizic

Default Portrait and Landscape in one Word Document

I have some tables that should print in landscape and others portrait.
However, if I change the "page set" up for one table the whole document
changes? Any suggestions to format Word to print only that page in landscape?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You need to insert a next page section break before and after the page whose
orientation you want to change and the use the PageSetup facility while the
cursor is located on the page whose orientation is to be changed and apply
the setup to that Section only.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"cbizic" wrote in message
I have some tables that should print in landscape and others portrait.
However, if I change the "page set" up for one table the whole document
changes? Any suggestions to format Word to print only that page in
landscape?

Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gill Gill is offline

Will this method conflict when sending the document to print and saving it as
a pdf file?

I'm using Office 2007

kind regards

--
Gill

"cbizic" wrote in message
I have some tables that should print in landscape and others portrait.
However, if I change the "page set" up for one table the whole document
changes? Any suggestions to format Word to print only that page in
landscape?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gill Gill is offline

Just what I wanted to know

Thanks Suzanne

kind regrards

--
Gill

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No.

"cbizic" wrote in message
I have some tables that should print in landscape and others portrait.
However, if I change the "page set" up for one table the whole document
changes? Any suggestions to format Word to print only that page in
landscape?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Note that if the landscape section is a different paper size, you'll need to
make sure that the correct paper tray is selected for the section and
contains the right sort of paper.

"Gill" wrote in message
Just what I wanted to know

Thanks Suzanne