de

Default How do I change present tense to past in my report?

How do I change present tense to past in my report?
Daiya Mitchell

Manually. There is no magic key to get Word to do it for you, choosing
tense is one of the skills involved in learning to write well. There's an
option in the Find dialog to "find all forms" which might help you out, if
you used the same verb more than once.