Nathalie2973

Default Having trouble deleting

When a block of text is highlighted hitting my DEL key won't delete. I get a
message at the bottom of the page that says:

Delete block? No (Yes)

If I hit Y then it deletes the text. This never used to happen. I always
used to highlight text and hit the DEL key and it would be gone. I don't
know what I did that caused the change. Does anyone know how to fix the
problem?
Anne Troy

Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/d...oft_word. htm