Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
India

Default How do I forward a document as an attachment to my aol account?

I try to send my papers and homework as a mail attachment to my email account
but I get a message of "Internet Connection Wizard"--Display name with a box.
I need help all I want to do is send my work as an attachment to my aol
email.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

You need an email account on the computer that contains your work document -
or you need Internet access so that you can connect to your AOL account on
the web portal and then send it to yourself.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"India" wrote in message
I try to send my papers and homework as a mail attachment to my email
account
but I get a message of "Internet Connection Wizard"--Display name with a
box.
I need help all I want to do is send my work as an attachment to my aol
email.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
India

Sorry but Im still confused. Can anyone give me setup steps or something. I
have internet access on my computer. I have 6months free of Aol.....so i
never had this problem on my home computer but this is my new notebook.

"India" wrote in message
I try to send my papers and homework as a mail attachment to my email
account
but I get a message of "Internet Connection Wizard"--Display name with a
box.
I need help all I want to do is send my work as an attachment to my aol
email.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Do you have Internet access on the laptop?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"India" wrote in message
I try to send my papers and homework as a mail attachment to my email
account
but I get a message of "Internet Connection Wizard"--Display name with
box.
I need help all I want to do is send my work as an attachment to my aol
email.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

India

Your laptop MUST be connected to the internet already to do this.. the
company that supplies the internet to your laptop can also give you an
e-mail address.. you use this e-mail address to send e-mail plus your
attachment to your AOL e-mail address at home..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"India" wrote in message
I try to send my papers and homework as a mail attachment to my email
account
but I get a message of "Internet Connection Wizard"--Display name with
box.
I need help all I want to do is send my work as an attachment to my aol
email.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
India

I have aol access, the internet is up when i try to send the file as an
attachment. So should I call aol?

"India" wrote in message
I try to send my papers and homework as a mail attachment to my email
account
but I get a message of "Internet Connection Wizard"--Display name with
box.
I need help all I want to do is send my work as an attachment to my aol
email.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

India

Are you using your AOL e-mail address to send e-mail plus attachments to
your AOL e-mail address?.. if yes, call AOL..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"India" wrote in message
I try to send my papers and homework as a mail attachment to my email
account
but I get a message of "Internet Connection Wizard"--Display name
with
box.
I need help all I want to do is send my work as an attachment to my
aol
email.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

India - Why don't you just put it on a CD?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"India" wrote in message
I try to send my papers and homework as a mail attachment to my email
account
but I get a message of "Internet Connection Wizard"--Display name
with
box.
I need help all I want to do is send my work as an attachment to my
aol
email.

Setting title document property affects retrieval of author [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 25th 06 06:06 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Specific Email Merge w/ Specific Attachements Mark B Mailmerge 9 February 21st 05 05:10 AM
Moving templates to other computer GeorgeMar Microsoft Word Help 10 February 19th 05 04:59 AM
Send a document as an attachment Su Mailmerge 2 December 10th 04 01:45 PM