Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Excel Lowest Value Excel Lowest Value is offline

Default How do I change an individual line margin in Word 2007?

I am use to using the margin changing lines at the top of the Word 2003
screen to individually adjust a margin for a line. Wiggling the text a
small amount to the right or left.
I have a line if it had room for one more character I could fit all the
words I want on the line in it. But, I can not figure out how to adjust the
margin for just that one line in Word 2007. Word 2003, I there is a ruler
line bar at the top of the screen I could adjust the one line to be a little
bit wider. Is there such an option in Word 2007??
Thanks Russ - www.techexpressinc.com