Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
M. Canales

Default Change label size

I have a label document under Label 5160. I want to change this document to
label 5162. I don't want to retype the document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

M. Canales wrote:
I have a label document under Label 5160. I want to change this
document to label 5162. I don't want to retype the document.

Use the instructions at
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm to make a merge
source document. Then you can merge the data to the new label style (or any
other label or envelope).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman