Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kelly

Default Avery File Folder Labels #5202

I downloaded the template from the Avery website for label version 5202.
However, when I try to print them, the text is all shifted to the right and
thus does not fit on the labels (and isn't centered). Does anyone know how I
can fix this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

With the label template as the active document, from the File menu, select
Page Setup and change the paper size from the custom size to whatever you
normally use (Letter or A4) You will now see the table at the left hand
side of the sheet. Assuming that for narrow paper, your paper guides move
locate the paper in the centre of the platen, move the table to the centre
of the sheet using the Table Properties item from the Tables menu. You may
need to adjust the top margin to suit the labels.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP