Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RIC

Default When I open word is keeps a previous format instead of a normal la

Recently I had some power outages and this is when I noticed a problems with
my WORD application. I'm using 2003 Office Pro.

I recently typed a sign for some junk I wanted to get rid of. In big
letters I wrote PLEASE TAKE FREE. Set the page set up on landscape. Printed
and then was done. Exited the program and did not save. When I went back to
open word a few days later to use it. That same page came back in the same
format. I quit and opened word again and it did it again. I could not get
rid of the HUGE LETTERS and LANDSCAPE feature. I could change it, but it
would keep coming back everytime I would go to use word.

A few weeks later I typed a letter copied it to an email and then quit WORD.
Every time I go back to open word now I get that same letter I wrote a week
or so ago. I can't get rid of it. Even if I delete it and type over it, it
still prints that page as an additional page.

I reinstalled the software, even tried system restore to an earlier time. I
also tried the error repair feature on WORD.
Please help.
Ric.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

From the FAQ:

28. My blank document has text in it - an old letter, etc. See
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and questions to
the newsgroup so that others can learn from my ignorance and your wisdom.