Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rhys

Default How to print an image right to edge of page

I'm trying to make a poster with a background immage on Windows or publisher
but I cannot get immage to go right to the edge of the page. There seems to
be an automatic gutter dispite having altered gutter in page set up to 0.
Can anyone help, it would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Graham Mayor has provided this answer to a similar question asked a little
earlier in this NG:

The vast majority of printer drivers will not allow you to print to the edge
of the page. Word will only display what the current printer driver will
allow. If you have eg Adobe Acrobat on your PC, which will allow 'printing'
to the edge of the paper, and set it as active printer, you will be able to
format the document as you require (though when the resulting file is
printed to paper you will have the same problem).