Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
madison

Default how do I fill the whole page with text

After downloading a piece of text and then pasting it into Word, I do not
seem to be able to fill the whole page with the text. Hence it will then be
on multiple pages, with only half the page filled. Can anyone help?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Cleaning up text pasted from the Web" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eanWebText.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.