Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Johanna Hall Johanna Hall is offline

Default How do I remove the asian layout?

Recently, I have noticed dotted margin marks on the print layout view of my
page. Also, many asian layouts, typographies, and options seem to come up,
which I did not previously have. Although I removed the enabled languages
(only keeping English U.S.), and by deleting text boundaries, nothing seems
to work ! If you have any solutions, I need your help, PLEASE! Thank you,

Johanna
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Two basic bits of information that everyone should put in their question:
1. What version of Word?
2. What version of Windows?

Not very clear what you've actually done thus far, so see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or crop marks
appear on each corner of the page when you open a document in Word".

Does it *really* matter if you have a few extra menu options? You could
just pretend the extra options aren't there and don't click on them.