Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
peachygirl0406 peachygirl0406 is offline

Default text box showing

Using a newsletter template - I do not want text boxes to pop up if a
receipient of the newletter clicks on the paragraph. I have password
protected the doc, but it still shows editting functions when someone clicks
on the doc. I want to send it in Print Layout View and not show edits.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Distribute the newsletter as a PDF instead of as a doc - not only will the
desired result magically be attained but the letter will more likely appear
in the manner you intend it to be seen without having to rely on recipients
having the same fonts, comparable print driver, etc.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones