Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
simon3030 simon3030 is offline

Default how do I produce a word document to use for different people

I want to produce a 'template' for a business document, where such fields as
the name, address, subject line, quoted works etc. need to completed
differently every time. What is the best way to produce this - I need to
insert words or phrases in standard paragraphs, and also insert tables, lists
etc.
Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm
and http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm
and investigate autotext and includetext