Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dean S. Dean S. is offline

Default Whole page formatting

The problem I have is that when I format a part of a Word file, the whole
file changes to that format. For example, if I underline a sentence, the
whole page becomes underlined. Control z will get me back to what I want
(i.e. underline only the sentence that I wanted), but it is annoying to
control z after each modification. Did I push the wrong key or something?
(I am using Word 2003).
Thanks for your help
Dean
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout