Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David

Default where in office can i find my cd key if i have the full version?

i already have office....i bought the student and teachers edition. it came
with the cd key to activate the the full version from the trial version. I
was told that the key can be used on 3 computers. i used the key once on my
new laptop, but now i have a desktop that i just purchased that i would like
to activate also. Unfortunately i have lost my cd key sticker that came with
the software. is there any way to find my cd key with office itself, instead
of going through Microsoft?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I would suggest that you look very carefully at the End User License
Agreement that you can access from the HelpAbout Microsoft Word menu item.

If you are really sure that what you propose is legal, then you can use the
utility at the following web page to find the CD key

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"David" wrote in message
i already have office....i bought the student and teachers edition. it came
with the cd key to activate the the full version from the trial version. I
was told that the key can be used on 3 computers. i used the key once on
my
new laptop, but now i have a desktop that i just purchased that i would
like
to activate also. Unfortunately i have lost my cd key sticker that came
with
the software. is there any way to find my cd key with office itself,
instead
of going through Microsoft?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Belarc advisor - linked from my web site - will tell you far more than you
ever wanted to know about your installation - including the key number of an
installed version of Word 2003.