Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
burtperks

Default sequential number compile error

I am working in word 2005. Initially i installed and successfully ran
Sequentially numbering multiple copies of single document using exact
instructions by Doug Robbins, however half way through the sequential numbers
stopped printing. After many hours of trying to get it reworking I gave up
and deleted the macro and original document related to the macro then started
again from scratch. Unfortunately this did not work as now when I try and
run the macro it comes back with a COMPILE ERROR: assignment to constant not
permitted and then highlights the default = "1" line of the macro. I am
desperate to fix this problem, PLEASE PLEASE HELP