Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pigiron308 pigiron308 is offline

Default Word 2003 listing files out of alphabetical order!

I would like to know how to get Word 2003 to list files and documents in
alphabetical order.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Right click in a file operations window and select 'arrange icons by name'
or select Details view and click the header bar above the name column.

pigiron308 wrote:
I would like to know how to get Word 2003 to list files and documents
in alphabetical order.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pigiron308 pigiron308 is offline

Graham, Thank you--it works like magic.

"pigiron308" wrote:

I would like to know how to get Word 2003 to list files and documents in
alphabetical order.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lindsay Sr. Lindsay Sr. is offline

I had the same question, and I was unable to find an answer using the Help
feature. I saw this post and took your advice from a year ago. Worked like
a charm. Thank you!
--
Lindsay Sr.