DottieJ

Default Sample of fonts

I would like to be able to printout a copy of all fonts available on my
computer,
What they are called and what they look like. I always have to go down the
line on each font name to see what the font looks like.
Anne Troy

Try this, Dottie.

http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=487

Anne Troy