Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] bintag@gmail.com is offline

Default Single table within document prints incorrectly

Hi all

Firstly I hope this is in the correct group, apologies if not.

My problem is that I have a completed Word 2003 form (created by
another staff member, currently on leave). This form contains a table
with a number of nested tables, all of which print fine, except for
one.

The offending table is formatted as follows:
shading - pattern style 25%, green

The table in question flows onto two pages, when I print the table the
start prints fine, but as soon as it moves onto another page all I can
see is a grey shading where the table should be. In addition to this,
the next table which starts on the 'shaded' page prints fine.

If I delete the table I am left with a seperate shaded area.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

On Jun 22, 12:01 pm, wrote:
Hi all

Firstly I hope this is in the correct group, apologies if not.

My problem is that I have a completed Word 2003 form (created by
another staff member, currently on leave). This form contains a table
with a number of nested tables, all of which print fine, except for
one.

The offending table is formatted as follows:
shading - pattern style 25%, green

The table in question flows onto two pages, when I print the table the
start prints fine, but as soon as it moves onto another page all I can
see is a grey shading where the table should be. In addition to this,
the next table which starts on the 'shaded' page prints fine.

If I delete the table I am left with a seperate shaded area.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Sorry, I just noticed this topic further down (I didn't locate it in a
search)
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...2c4a18878ba39c

I have tried the suggested fixes and they have not worked for me either