Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sussexwolf sussexwolf is offline

Default Tables in web pages

I have a website created with Word and wish to have 2 tables side by side on
one page. As I believe you cannot have columns on a web page, how can I do
this please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Henk57[_44_] Henk57[_44_] is offline

Just a though: cannot you make one table and format the middle column
with invisible horiontal lines so they look like two side-by-side

--
Henk57