Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jethro Jethro is offline

Default Word 2003 format question

For table cells containing numbers that are always to be automatically
formatted as dollars and cents with dollar sign, can I tell MS Word
2003 to do that for highlighted cells.

Similar question for month/day/year cells.

Thanks

Jethro
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Summer Summer is offline

You could use a macro. You can format formulas though.

You could type in Excel and have it autoformat and cut/paste into Word
table. Depends how long your table is really.

If you are working with mainly ".00 " you could paste in table cell and
copy/paste row.

Hope this helps.

www.docsliveonline.com