Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
slipps slipps is offline

Default drop down menu appears blank

I'm trying to use a drop down menu to make choices on a web site (just like
this one where you click on a choice and it appears in the box. All I get is
a blue line but no info. sometimes I guess correctly and my choice is
accepted, mostly not! What programme could be affecting this? please tell me
if I'm using the wrong term.. drop down, pull down? or what
thanks
I have been asked to "please select a discussion group" so now I'll just
have to click on anything.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Hi Slipps

slipps wrote:
I'm trying to use a drop down menu to make choices on a web site (just like
this one where you click on a choice and it appears in the box. All I get is
a blue line but no info. sometimes I guess correctly and my choice is
accepted, mostly not! What programme could be affecting this? please tell me
if I'm using the wrong term.. drop down, pull down? or what
thanks
I have been asked to "please select a discussion group" so now I'll just
have to click on anything.

well, you've selected a discussion group for tables in Word
(understandably hard to select from a web forum when your browser has
troubles with drop down menus).

A better group would be one discussing problems with your browser. If
this is InternetExplorer, you might want to try:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

http://groups.google.com/group/micro.../topics?lnk=sg

Good luck!
Robert