Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Dan is offline

Default Sequential numbering in page footer

I am using Word 2007. I have a one-page document. I want to print 50 copies
of this one page, with a sequential number from 1 to 50 in the page footer.
Is there an easy way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Dan is offline

Thank you! That's the way I was going to do it, but I thought I'd check to
see if there is a simpler way. If there were a field or variable that I could
insert in the footer called "Copy Number" (similar to page number), that
would accomplish what I want much more easily than making 50 copies of the
page. But if I have to, I'll use your suggestion.

"Peter A" wrote:

In article ,
says...
I am using Word 2007. I have a one-page document. I want to print 50 copies
of this one page, with a sequential number from 1 to 50 in the page footer.
Is there an easy way to do this?

Use copy/paste to make a document that contains 50 of the same page.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "Sequentially numbering multiple copies of single document
using a macro" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...piesOf1Doc.htm

or "Sequentially numbering multiple copies of single document using a
mailmerge" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...fDocMMerge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dan" wrote in message
I am using Word 2007. I have a one-page document. I want to print 50 copies
of this one page, with a sequential number from 1 to 50 in the page
footer.
Is there an easy way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Dan is offline

Hi Doug!

That was just what I was looking for. Thanks for the link to the macro
article.

Dan