Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
krybka krybka is offline

Default Slow Commands

I recently did a fresh install of Windows 7 Professional, updated all of the
drivers and installed Office Enterprise 2007 on a HP Laptop. I am having
response problems with some commands in Word. For example, the €śFormat
AutoShape€ť command can take over a minute to load. Once loaded, if I make
changes it takes an excess amount of time to apply the change. I cant find
any pattern in which commands have problems and which dont; except for the
Thesaurus which can take several minutes to respond. Any help will be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ken

ribbon commands Ribbons New Users 1 September 11th 09 05:27 PM
Template - slow loading text and slow when typing Cheryl Seavers Microsoft Word Help 0 July 16th 09 10:55 PM
Help! Slow Word & PP Slow: New Comp pdfernan Microsoft Word Help 0 June 28th 07 02:44 PM
Word:Entering data into a Table very slow, cursor moves very slow Dutt Tables 2 August 3rd 06 04:50 AM
Word is slow to open and very slow to close Stu20 Microsoft Word Help 1 September 21st 05 04:13 AM