Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TomVAtkinson TomVAtkinson is offline

Default Index creation and related in MS Word 2007

I had some experience with word 2003. However, I'm lost with the new
version. I have written close to 150 pages of a small book I'm wiriting.
Now, I can't get the document to create an index, nor can I get a
bibliography created from my footnotes. None of the auto features seem to
do what I thought they were supposed to do.

Does anyone know a step by step guide, or video, etc., that will show me
what I'm doing wrong. I assumed that just typing, using auto features, etc..
would automatcially take care of these problems.

Help!!! (Merry Christmas by the way).