Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kathryn Kathryn is offline

Default Word 2003 screen view help

I'm not sure what I did --

I'm working in Word 2003 on a Vista laptop. The document has 26 pages -- a
mix of text and graphics. Prior to now -- when I scroll down through the
document... I would see the traditional page end... gray space... new page
beginning.

I'm not sure what I did -- but I now see a black line indicating page
breaks... and if there is excess white space on any given page -- it is
hidden. Print preview shows the pages fully -- but I'm still editing --
trying to gauge where I have white space etc... and it's hard of you can't
see it!

What did I do to cause this change in view... and how do I change it back?

--
Kathryn Groves

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You have accidentally enabled the hide white space feature. To go back to
viewing the full page, move you cursor to that black "line" until up and
down arrows pointing away from the break appear. Then double click.
HTH,

PamC