Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Smiley Smiley is offline

Default Searching for documents in folders

Before we moved all our documents into folders€¦we could search for a document
by typing *and document name and then another*. Now that we only have
folders€¦we are not able to search in this manner. Is there a short cut for
searching quickly for a particular folder (similar to the shortcut to quickly
locate a document)?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
suroora suroora is offline

You can still do it in the same way through My Computer. When you open My
Computer, click on the Search button (magnifying glass) and you can fill in
the details of what you're looking for--files or folders--in the left-hand
column that opens up.
Hope this helps.
Suroor