Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mlevy86@gmail.com is offline

Default Creating A Form in MS Word

I am currently in the processes of creating a monthly report for an
organization to fill out monthly , but I have run into a bit of a road
block. I am looking for a way to to have the following inputted into
my form when a user needs it:

Date and time of event: Program Length (hrs):
# in attendance: # of members in attendance:
Title of Program:
Types of publicity and area publicized:
Description of event:
Cosponsored with:
National Requirement? Select One

The problem is that since the number of programs changes every month I
want a way so they can click a button and a macro (or anything) would
create the above information below the previous entry. Also in the
text above I would like a form fields inserted where they answer each
of the questions. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See response in the vba.general newsgroup.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am currently in the processes of creating a monthly report for an
organization to fill out monthly , but I have run into a bit of a road
block. I am looking for a way to to have the following inputted into
my form when a user needs it:

Date and time of event: Program Length (hrs):