Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Summer H Summer H is offline
Junior Member

Default Repeating an entry from a content control

Hello,

Can someone explain how I can repeat an entry from a content control field throughout the document automatically in Word 2010? For example, I have a date picker content control. There are several other areas in the document that need a date entry. I would like to be able to select the date via the date picker and have it auto fill the other date fields in the document.

Thanks!

Summer H.