Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JacksWastedLyfe3 JacksWastedLyfe3 is offline

Default I Need a product key

My parents bought me this laptop for school from a Walmart with Microsoft
office 2007 already installed. Now that i'm starting to use word and such for
school it's been asking me to activate it using the product key which did not
come in the box with my laptop as a certificate or anything. what do i do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Unless your parents paid extra for the Office installation it will have been
a 60 day trial that has been installed. At the end of the trial the
applications stop working. If it is a full version and not a trial then
click the Pizza button Word Options Resources Activate Microsoft
Office and follow the instructions.

JacksWastedLyfe3 wrote:
My parents bought me this laptop for school from a Walmart with
Microsoft office 2007 already installed. Now that i'm starting to use
word and such for school it's been asking me to activate it using the
product key which did not come in the box with my laptop as a
certificate or anything. what do i do?

I need a product key Beth Microsoft Word Help 2 April 17th 07 01:18 AM
product key Boss18 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 05 05:31 AM
can someone help me with the product key? LOVE-LY? New Users 10 December 6th 05 10:08 PM
product key? moravianchick New Users 3 November 8th 05 09:13 PM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 03:34 AM