babygirl

Default i want to write an autobiography in 500 words or less

JR

Ok, start by typing on the keyboard. That's the thing with all the letters
of the alphabet on it. It also has numbers and some strange symbols on it.
You can start with any of them.

Amedee Van Gasse

babygirl shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

*another* autobiography?
That's the second in less than one week!

See

--
Amedee Van Gasse
Amedee Van Gasse

JR shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Ok, start by typing on the keyboard. That's the thing with all the
letters of the alphabet on it. It also has numbers and some strange
symbols on it. You can start with any of them.

Is it just me or are all of you affected by the good weather?
My ironymeter is off the scales the last few weeks.
Definitely an improvement!

--
Amedee Van Gasse

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

They must have had a lot more happen to them in the last week than I have.
Nothing new in my world.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
babygirl shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

*another* autobiography?
That's the second in less than one week!

See

--
Amedee Van Gasse

Stan Brown

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:39:51 +0200, "Amedee Van Gasse"
wrote:

JR shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Ok, start by typing on the keyboard. That's the thing with all the
letters of the alphabet on it. It also has numbers and some strange
symbols on it. You can start with any of them.

Is it just me or are all of you affected by the good weather?
My ironymeter is off the scales the last few weeks.
Definitely an improvement!

The above is an example of sarcasm, not irony.

A quick Google reveals this definition of irony:
In literary criticism, the effect of language in which the intended
meaning is the opposite of what is stated. The title of Jonathan
Swift's "A Modest Proposal" is ironic because what Swift proposes in
this essay is cannibalism — hardly "modest."
http://www.galegroup.com/free_resour...lossary_im.htm

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"My theory was a perfectly good one. The facts were misleading."
-- /The Lady Vanishes/ (1938)
Amedee Van Gasse

Stan Brown shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

wrote:

JR shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Ok, start by typing on the keyboard. That's the thing with all the
letters of the alphabet on it. It also has numbers and some

strange symbols on it. You can start with any of them.

Is it just me or are all of you affected by the good weather?
My ironymeter is off the scales the last few weeks.
Definitely an improvement!

The above is an example of sarcasm, not irony.

Whatever.

--
Amedee Van Gasse
Herb Tyson [MVP]