eddie57

Default Need to create a form

I need to create a form in word. I have never created one and need help.
I want to create a form that has those small great boxes that you enter
data in and expand as needed. Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Eddie

--
eddie57
jahoobob

eddie57 Wrote:
I need to create a form in word. I have never created one and need help.
I want to create a form that has those small great boxes that you enter
data in and expand as needed. Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Eddie

Open the Forms menu. After you type in your first data input title
(e.g. Last Name) click the ab| on the Forms menu. Keep entering input
titles and placeing th ab| after them. I would put a space or two
between them. Also, you can edit the format of the field by clicking
the right mouse in the field and edit as needed.
Once all of the form is complete, select Tools form the menu and then
Protect Document. Select Forms: and enter a Password if you want, then
select OK. As the person filling in the form presses Tab, only the form
fields are open for entry/edit.

--
jahoobob
eddie57

jahoobob Wrote:
Open the Forms menu. After you type in your first data input title
(e.g. Last Name) click the ab| on the Forms menu. Keep entering input
titles and placeing th ab| after them. I would put a space or two
between them. Also, you can edit the format of the field by clicking
the right mouse in the field and edit as needed.
Once all of the form is complete, select Tools form the menu and then
Protect Document. Select Forms: and enter a Password if you want, then
select OK. As the person filling in the form presses Tab, only the form
fields are open for entry/edit.

Thanks for your help. Have a good day!

Ciao

--