HT

Default Section break

Word2003 WindowsXP

Here goes:

User has a document with 5 pages of text and a blank page that is not
needed. I don't know why they have a next section break on page 5 thus
producing a blank page. I could not delete the paragraph mark on page 6. I
tried to delete the section break but it messed up the formatting above. I
tried to change it to a continuous section break but it messed up the
formatting above (removed all header info).

What else to do?

Thanks in advance...

Margaret Aldis

You need to get the formatting of the main section into the last section
before deleting the section break. See the instructions for removing the
temporary section break at:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

"HT" wrote in message
Word2003 WindowsXP

Here goes:

User has a document with 5 pages of text and a blank page that is not
needed. I don't know why they have a next section break on page 5 thus
producing a blank page. I could not delete the paragraph mark on page 6. I
tried to delete the section break but it messed up the formatting above. I
tried to change it to a continuous section break but it messed up the
formatting above (removed all header info).

What else to do?

Thanks in advance...

PopS

"Margaret Aldis"
wrote in
message ...

"HT" wrote in message
Word2003 WindowsXP

Here goes:

User has a document with 5 pages of text and a blank
page that is not needed. I don't know why they have
a next section break on page 5 thus producing a
blank page. I could not delete the paragraph mark on
page 6. I tried to delete the section break but it
messed up the formatting above. I tried to change it
to a continuous section break but it messed up the
formatting above (removed all header info).

What else to do?

Thanks in advance...

Is it possible the 5th page is for automated two-sided
printing? That needs an even number of pages.

HT

Thanks all!

"PopS" wrote in message

"Margaret Aldis" wrote in